Warranty and Returns
Warranty & Returns Policy
Returns of non-faulty items require proof of purchase and goods must come back to us in unopened, unused, re-saleable condition in original packaging with all manuals and accessories, within 30 days. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If your item is faulty this policy does not apply, instead you will be eligible for remedy under the warranty policy as detailed below.
If goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act but proof of purchase is required. Faulty goods must be returned to us as soon as possible. Shipping fee is not refundable. Buyer shall pay shipping for warranty services.
Our standard warranty process is as follows. However all warranty claims are treated on a case by case basis and we do our best to resolve issues in an efficient manner.
- Contact us for warranty authorisation and provide all relevant information.
- For minor defects (repairable) we will send replacement parts.
- For major defects (not repairable) we will either replace the item or offer store credit or refund.
We will always endeavour to repair or replace faulty goods within their warranty period. If we cannot do this within a reasonable period of time we will offer store credit or a refund. Exception may be made in the case of damage to or misuse of the item. This includes negligent operation, improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, unauthorised repairs and modifications. Limits in cover will apply for businesses. Freight damage or missing parts must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (‘CGA’), you have guaranteed legal rights for goods [and services] you buy. These are called ‘consumer guarantees’, and include the following:
1. A guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality, such that the goods are:
• fit for all the purposes for which goods of that type are commonly supplied;
• free from minor defects;
• durable; and
• acceptable in appearance and finish
2. A guarantee that the goods are fit for any particular purpose made known by you, or for which we represent that they are or will be fit;
3. A guarantee that the goods correspond with any description with which the goods are supplied; and
4. A guarantee that the goods correspond with any sample or demonstration model where the goods are supplied by reference to such sample or model.
If the goods we supply do not meet a consumer guarantee, we will meet our obligations under the CGA to provide a remedy.
These guarantees are in addition to any warranty offered by a manufacturer, and you may have rights against the manufacturer directly.
The CGA does not apply where the goods have been used in a manner, or to an extent which is inconsistent with the manner or extent of use that a reasonable consumer would expect to obtain from the goods; and the goods would have complied with the guarantee of acceptable quality if they had not been used in the manner or to that extent.
If you have an issue relating to your order please contact us, providing all relevant details and your order number.
Refunds will normally be processed within seven (7) days. Refunds will only be processed to the original payment method used. If you paid by cash at our Auckland Store any refund will be paid by bank deposit, since we don’t keep cash on site.